ir. Jacques Prins (1955) is a partner-director of the Rotterdam office of Inbo. He has been with the company since 1990, and became a full partner in 2000.
Education: MSc at TU Eindhoven. Prior to joining Inbo he worked for the Dutch government in various policy functions.
Awards and nominations:
In 1986 Jacques won the design competition ‘De Realiteit’ in Almere, The Netherlands, followed by the SCAP-competition in Arhus, Denmark in 1989. In 2011 his proposition made it to the final round of the international ideas competition for the Washington Monument grounds in Washington D.C., USA.
Fields of expertise:
- Urban design
- Sheltered housing
- Interior design
Recent and ongoing projects:
- Redevelopment of ING offices
- National Aerospace Laboratory (NLR) head office, Amsterdam
- Urban revitalization of Osdorp and de Baarsjes, Amsterdam
- Urban revitalization of Hillegersberg-Schiebroek, Rotterdam
- Parking garage of the Jeroen Bosch hospital, ‘s-Hertogenbosch
- Sheltered housing for the mentally and physically handicapped, de Hartekamp, Heemstede
- Masterplanner and supervisor of the Maastrich Aachen Airport business park, Maastricht
- Municipal offices of Hillegersberg-Schiebroek, Rotterdam
- F. van Lanschot private bank, Almere
- Sheltered housing for the elderly, Mariënpark, Leidschendam
- Single-family housing, Duindoornlaan, Bentveld
- Masterplan for the High Tech Campus, Eindhoven
- Riverfront housing project De Veranda, Rotterdam
- Various housing projects in Purmerend and the Stad van de Zon, Heerhugowaard
- NXP Semiconductors head office, HTC Eindhoven